We are currently seeking volunteers on a continuing basis to help at the museum on Wednesday and Saturday mornings.
- Docent or tour guide willing to learn about the exhibits in the Hillsborough Heritage Museum
Volunteer docents needed Wednesday and Saturday mornings for the Hillsborough Heritage Museum. Duties include greeting visitors, learning about displays, answering questions and possible light cleaning as needed.
- Gift Shoppe staff member, some experience in Retail would be beneficial…
- Archivists / Data Entry
- Children/Student Programs
- Provide support during events
- Building displays, moving collections and display cases
- Creating graphic arts for our displays
- Transcribe papers
- Making history
- -Inventory / collecting current ephemora
- Writing up acquisitions or loans for our Newsletter
- Who’s Who in Hillsborough
- Town Reports & Newspapers
- Photo identification project for seniors
- Oral Histories project
- Grant writer
- School Corner
- Seasonal: Garden Train Display
- MPM Collection
- Cemetery Repair Project
Please stop by on Wednesday or Saturday, call or email if you would like to learn how you can help!