Hillsborough Historical Society Membership
If you are already a Member and have not subscribed to our email list, please click here:
Others: We invite YOU to join!
Without member dues, enthusiasm and participation the Society would not be able to continue!
We urge you to become a supporting member or renew your membership now.
Dues are collected in May and membership is considered to be paid through April 1st of the next calendar year.
If you are a lifetime member, please consider a donation.
Your dues and generous tax-deductible donations help support our projects:
- Manahan-Phelps-McCulloch Photo Collection
- Hillsborough Heritage Museum Exhibits and the Accessibility Project
- Conservation of the Society’s Collections and Archives
- Annual Living History Event – 3rd Weekend in August
As well as many other special programs presented throughout our season, May – October
10% discount at Heritage Museum Gift Shop and free admission to HHS programs with paid membership.
- HHS Membership does not include admission to the Living History Event.)
- Seniors, Student $15
- Individual $25
- Family $40
- Hillsborough Heritage Museum Patron $125
Please send your check made out to:
Hillsborough Historical Society
PO Box 896
Hillsborough, NH 03244